Registration fees (in USD) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Until September 5, 2023
From September 6 - November 1, 2023
From November 2, 2023
|High-Income Countries*||US$ 565||US$ 605||US$ 645|
|Middle-Income Countries*||US$ 495||US$ 535||US$ 575|
|Low-Income Countries* & Locals rate||US$ 295||US$ 345||US$ 395|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses)**||US$ 295||US$ 345||US$ 395|
|High-Income Countries*||US$ 350||US$ 395||US$ 395|
|Middle-Income Countries*||US$ 250||US$ 295||US$ 295|
|Low-Income Countries* & Locals rate||US$ 95||US$ 150||US$ 150|
|Trainee (Students/Fellows/Nurses)**||US$ 95||US$ 150||US$ 150|
* Countries classification: Is defined according to the World Bank Country Classification; please click here for further information.
** Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse): An official letter of the institution (PDF format), originally stamped and signed by the head of the department confirming this status must be uploaded during the registration process.
Fees for In-person attendance include:
- Attendance in all scientific sessions
- Congress material
- Access to the Exhibition Area
- Refreshments during coffee breaks as indicated in the program
Fees for the online attendance category include:
- Open access to the WSPID Virtual Platform during conference days and available for 3 months after the conference, where participants will be able to watch live selected sessions and all session recordings.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their names to contact them.
- Earn CME credits. Participate in the scientific Live sessions and be eligible to receive the number of CME credits attributed to the virtual meeting.
- Access all the e-posters.
Payment of participation fees in (USD) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
- By Credit/ Debit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- By Bank Transfer (additional 30 USD handling fee is required)
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: WSPID 2023 Congress,Durban
Bank Details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-537
IBAN No: CH66 0483 5150 0934 9253 7
- Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
*Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to bank transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including September 6, 2023, at 23:59 CET: full refund.
- Cancellations received between September 7 and November 1, 2023, at 23:59 CET: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from November 2, 2023: no refund will be made.
For groups of 10 participants and more please contact us at email@example.com
WSPID 2023 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140